How It Works
Get your CE credits quick and easy online!
- Register for your MTI course on Teachable by clicking on the registration link.
Please note that e-mail confirmation is case-sensitive.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail from Teachable with login information to access your course at https://ariana_institute.teachable.com/.
If you do not receive an e-mail after registration, check your Spam and whitelist messages from teachable.com.
- Review and study the Course Materials and complete your Course Assessment with 75% or above and fill out a brief course evaluation.
- Upon completion of your Course Assessment and Evaluation, your Certificate of Completion will be available for download in the “My Achievements” section of Teachable online testing program.
COURSE AND ASSESSMENT DETAILS
Each course includes a comprehensive Course Notebook, Power Point Presentation, and high-definition Instructional Video.
Each course comes with assessment, with a passing rate of 75% needed. The course must be 100% completed, and a downloadable PDF will be issued to each student.
The Assessments are not timed and can be completed at your leisure. Students have a month from their enrollment date to complete their course.
The Ariana Institute strives to create a simple and user-friendly process for students.
Need Help? Contact the Ariana Institute Support Team!
Friendly and personable staff members are available for assistance with any questions or concerns you may have during the duration of your course.
Massage Therapy Instructor’s Course
If you are a massage therapist and you’re looking for a quick, easy and enjoyable way to actualize your full potential and make a meaningful difference in the lives of others by becoming a massage therapy instructor while earning CE credits at the same time, look no further! Welcome to The Ariana Institute for Wellness Education!
We have an online course for those of you who want to become massage therapy instructor.
This NCBTMB approved online CE course is designed for massage therapy professionals who desire to become effective massage therapy instructors and for massage therapy instructors who desire to enhance and improve their skills. Through this course, we discuss learning strategies and theories, the teaching process, lesson planning and assessments, technology in the classroom, mindfulness, and marketing strategies for massage therapy instructors.
If you are nationally certified, successfully completing this MTI course fulfils 30 CE credits for NCBTMB renewal hours. It is also approved for 30 CE credits for AMTA renewal hours.
Taking this 30-hour Adult Learner course is a great addition to your resume and makes for a highlight during your interview. Make sure to check with your state board to see what is needed to become a massage therapy instructor. Some states require bachelor’s degrees, while some only want extra CE hours in the subjects you wish to teach.
Special Information for Texas massage therapists:
If you are a Texas massage therapist, this 30-hour MTI course, Teaching Adult Learners, also fulfils the Texas Department and Licensing and Registration requirement for completing an acceptable Adult Learners Course prior to submitting an application to become an MTI.
The first steps are to (1) successfully complete this Teaching Adult Learners course, (2) complete the course assessment that will be sent to you upon completion of the course and (3) download your official Certificate of Completion from the Ariana Institute for Wellness Education.
The second step is to complete the MTI Application for the State of Texas and send your proof of course completion to TDLR with your application and payment. Make sure you are aware of all rules and regulations for TX MTIs when submitting your application. Remember these as well when you apply for massage therapy instructor jobs as well. We are eager to share our knowledge to serve your educational needs.
If you are interested in this MTI course or any of the other Continuing Education courses we offer at the Ariana Institute for Wellness Education, feel free to let us know. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have. If you know that you want to take one of our courses, go to www.arianainstitute.com. In less than five minutes, you will have access to a wealth of knowledge.
If you are interested in one of our professional hands-on continuing education courses available on location at your clinic, school, franchise, spa, or conference, you are welcome to contact Stephanie, the Operations Director of the Ariana Institute for Wellness Education, at [email protected] for more information.
We are looking forward to serving your educational needs, helping you satisfy your CE requirements while at the same time enhancing your marketability and increasing your career opportunities.
Remember the Ariana Institute for Wellness Education for all of your massage therapy Continuing Education and instructional needs. Register for your MTI course today at www.arianainstitute.com
Payments are refundable if the student cancels an online class within 10 days of registering for the course. A 10% processing fee is applicable for all refunds and will be deducted from the total amount refunded. If the student cancels with less than 10 days’ notice, the tuition payment becomes nonrefundable. If the instructor cancels a class due to unforeseen circumstances, all tuition paid will be refunded in full.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
NATIONWIDE CE CREDITS: Ariana Institute offers CE courses that satisfy CE requirements for massage therapists throughout the United States. While the majority of the states do accept online CE course credits, it is to your benefit to verify prior to taking continuing education courses whether or not your licensing state accepts a specific online CE course for credit.
NCBTMB: Ariana Vincent is nationally approved as a provider for The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). Board Certified NCBTMB members are required to fulfill 24 hours of NCBTMB approved continuing education every 2 years.
TDLR: Ariana Vincent is approved as a provider for Texas Department of Licensing and Registration (TDLR), Massage Therapy Division which requires 12 CE hours every 2 year
Florida Board of Massage: Ariana Vincent is approved as a provider for the Florida Board of Massage.
AMTA: Ariana Institute’s courses fulfill a portion of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) Board Recertification Requirements (48 CE hours every 4 years.)
ABMP: Ariana Institute’s courses fulfill a portion of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Recertification Requirements (16 CE hours every two years or every other annual renewal.)
CE ACCEPTANCE: If the course you would like to attend is not currently approved by your professional board, please feel free to contact the director of your board requesting approval and/or contact the Ariana Institute.
VERIFYING ACCEPTANCE: Each individual student is responsible for contacting the applicable massage therapy state licensing agency and NCBTMB to confirm that these online CE credits are acceptable.
Do Ariana Institute CE classes count for renewal requirements in your state? Find out below:
NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP – All of the Ariana Institute’s CE courses are accepted by: NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
- Alabama – 16 CE hours every 2 years
- Alaska – 16 CE hours every 2 years
- Arizona – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Arkansas – 18 CE hours every 2 years
- California – There are no state requirements
- Colorado – There are no state requirements
- Connecticut – 24 CE hours every 4 years
- Delaware – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- District of Columbia – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- Florida – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Georgia – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Hawaii – There are no state requirements
- Idaho – 6 CE hours per year
- Illinois – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Indiana – There are no state requirements
- Iowa – 16 CE hours every 2 years
- Kansas – There are no state requirements
- Kentucky – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Louisiana – 12 CE hours every year
- Maine – There are no state requirements
- Maryland – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Massachusetts – There are no state requirements
- Michigan – 18 hours every 3 years
- Minnesota – There are no state requirements
- Mississippi – 24 CE Hours every 2 years
- Missouri – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- Montana – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- Nebraska – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Nevada – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- New Hampshire – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- New Jersey – 20 CE hours every 2 years
- New Mexico – 16 CE hours every 2 years
- New York – 36 CE hours every 3 years
- North Carolina – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- North Dakota – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Ohio – There are no state requirements
- Oklahoma – 5 CE hours per year
- Oregon – 25 CE hours every 2 years
- Pennsylvania – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Rhode Island – 6 CE hours every year
- South Carolina – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- South Dakota – 8 CE hours every 2 years
- Tennessee – 25 CE hours every 2 years
- Texas – 12 CE hours every 2 years
- Utah – There are no state requirements
- Vermont – There are no state requirements
- Virginia – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Washington – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- West Virginia – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Wisconsin – 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Wyoming – There are no state requirements